The difference between CR-10 and CR-10 mini is CR-10 mini can continue printing automatically when the power is available again.
Printing size: 300*220*300 mm
Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm (adjustable)
Nozzle: 0.4mm(Standard), 0.3mm, 0.2mm
Extruder quantity: 1
Nozzle temp: ≤ 250 degree C
Hot bed temperature: ≤ 100 degree C
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Input voltage: 110-240V
Output voltage: 12V
Filament: PLA (diameter: 1.75mm)
LCD screen: 3 inch LCD screen with aircraft knob
Hot bed: 4mm aluminum alloy platform, 3mm special tempered glass
3D Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
Cura language: English
File Format : STL, OBJ, G-Code
Operational Software: Linux, Windows, OSX
Layers Software: Cura, Repetier-host, Simplify 3D
Printing Speed: Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
Working condition temp: 10-30℃, Humidity: 20-50%
Printing Method: TF card (disconnect Internet), PC via USB (online)
Assembled 3d printing size: 490*420*500mm
Package size: 550*520*230mm
Net weight: 7.5kg
Gross wright: 10kg
Unassembled 3 parts of CR-10 Mini 3D printer
1* TF card (Manual and software included in TF card)
1* Spool PLA 1.75mm filament( 200g and random color)
1* Pack of tools
- Big Printing Size: Max printing capacity is 300*220*300 mm (11.8″ x 8.66″ x 11.8″).
- Easy Assembly: This is a DIY prusa i3 3D printer, Which includes three parts, you just need a few minutes to set it up.
- Long Service Life: Imported Linear navigation with low friction. Industrial-grade PCB can continuously print for 200 hours without pressure.
- High precision imported Aluminum V-slot Bearing + precision roller with high positioning accuracy, move smoothly, print faster.
- FAST INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. Electronic control host is separated from the mechanical structure, expand your imagination.