MakerBot Filament is the best and most consistent filament for MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers.
MakerBot PLA Filament is a bioplastic made from corn. All its dyes are FDA-approved as food safe and it is guaranteed to have no heavy metals, phthalates, or BPA.
Every filament color is comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot MakerWare and MakerBot Desktop software offer.
If you are new to 3D printing, MakerBot PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it is easy to use and performs well on most prints.
Optimized for the MakerBot Replicator Mini. Also compatible with the MakerBot Replicator 2 and MakerBot Replicator (Fifth Generation).
Glass Temp: 60-65 C (140-149 F)
Melting Temp: 150-160 C (302-320 F)
Nozzle Temp: 230 C (446 F)
Spool Diameter: 5.9 in
Spool Width: 1.6 in
Spool Hub Hole: 2 in
Filament Diameter 1.75 mm
Net Weight: 0.5 lbs
- The best and most consistent PLA filament for your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer
- Guaranteed to have no heavy metals, phthalates, or BPA
- Comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions
- Compatible with the MakerBot Replicator Mini, MakerBot Replicator (Fifth Generation), MakerBot Replicator 2, and MakerBot Replicator Z18
- (Spools do not come with printed product examples)