Do more and spend less. Capitalize on these industry-leading 3D tech products by saving $150 when the ROBO 3D R1 Plus Printer is purchased with the Matter and Form 3D Scanner. Scan objects using the #1 consumer rated 3D scanner under $2000, then print these scans using a 3D printer that boasts a 10″ x 9″ x 8″ (L x W x H) build volume that is over double what the industry average is for desktop 3D printing machines. The Matter and Form 3D Scanner includes free software for Mac OS 10.9+ and Windows 7+ and exports/saves to PLY, XYZ, OBJ and STL file formats that are compatible with all 3D printers. The ROBO 3D R1 Plus Printer comes installed with lead screws for more precise printing and the brand new Hexagon All Metal Hot End that gives you the capability of printing with 15+ different types of materials (i.e., carbon fiber, wood, nylon, etc). The Matter and Form 3D Scanner includes a 12 month warranty and the ROBO 3D R1 Plus Printer includes a 6 month warranty.
- Notice – Amazon is the only authorized seller of Robo 3D items on Amazon.com. Items purchased from other third parties may not be factory new and subject to voided warranties.
- The improved R1+ includes all new linear motion and lead screws for better quality, performance, and consistency. This includes a better filament feeding system for ease of use and a “quick release” for fast change out of the extruder. Additional components for leveling, guidance, and performance of the R1+ make it the best option for desktop 3D Printing today.
- 24/7 Robo Support – ROBO 3D is now offering 24/7 phone support to make sure our customers are taken care of at all times, including the ability to schedule a 1-on-1 repair session with a technician via Skype video. Call us at 1 (844) 476-2633 for any support questions.
- Big Build Volume – Fabricates parts up to 10 x 9 x 8 inches (D x W x H) in size or 720 cubic inches in volume. Print bigger and better with one of the biggest build volumes for the price. The heated print bed prevents uneven cooling and warping of printed parts, and automatic calibration and bed leveling ensures precise prints. The R1+ prints layers up to a maximum resolution of 100 microns
- Plug & Print – The R1+ ships fully assembled and calibrated so you can start printing right away. It also comes fully equipped with an SD card to allow you to print directly from an SD card so you no longer need to always be plugged into your printer via USB.
- Set includes 6 1kg 1.75mm rolls of filament – Metallic Silver PLA, Metallic Gold PLA, Strawberry Scented PLA, Wood Infused PLA, White PLA, and Black PLA